Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA British Columbia in 2016, The One is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year.
Note: As 2015 event is now over, information below is for reference purposes only.
(en anglais seulement)
The One National Conference 2015
Jointly presented by CPA Canada and CPA Ontario, The One is the must-attend, multi-track event of the year.
September 28-29, 2015
(optional workshops September 30)
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, ON
The One national conference is designed for all CPAs who want to be at the top of their game.
ONE powerful network
IN ONE MULTI-TRACK EVENT, YOU WILL:
ONE unparalleled learning experience
ONE exceptional opportunity
THE ONE 2015 WILL FEATURE SIX TRACKS:
- be brought up to date technically
- gain an understanding of the most critical issues and current thinking happening in the profession and the relevant regulatory regimes
- be prepared for the implications of these issues for your organizations and clients
PLUS optional workshops on Day-3
- two tracks in financial reporting and accounting
- two tracks in management accounting and finance
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Bank Agreements 101 – Important Considerations When Negotiating Credit Facilities with a Lender
- Speaking as a Leader ® – from Staff Meetings to Board Rooms
- Turning Strategy into Action
- Revenue (IFRS 15): Taking Control of the New Control Model, One Step at a Time
Conference - 14 CPD hours
Optional Workshop - 3 CPD hours