|Ernst & Young's Guide to Capital Cost Allowance, 5th Edition|
Discusses the capital cost allowance and eligible capital expenditure rules that determine the income tax treatment and classification of capital assets and outlays. Includes commentary, illustrative examples, descriptions of various CCA classes, and cross-references to legislation, case law, and administrative materials, as well as CCA lookup tables and relevant bulletins.
|EY's Annotated Excise Tax Act|
|(aussi disponible en français)|
|Edited by tax professionals for tax professionals. Complete coverage of the Excise Tax Act and regulations made under the Excise Tax Act.
eBook updated to 15 July 2014. This edition is now available and includes Bill C-4 (Royal assent: 2013/12/12); Bill C-31 (Royal assent: 2014/06/19), and proposed amendments (April 8, 2014).
|EY's Complete Guide to GST/HST, 2014 (22nd) Edition|
|Canada’s leading guide on GST/HST including GST/HST commentary and legislation, as well as a GST-QST comparison. Written by a team of EY indirect tax professionals, the guide is consolidated to 15 July 2014. Purchase the format that best suits your needs:
- book (Volume 1 – Commentary and Analysis, Volume 2 – The Annotated Excise Tax Act, or the complete two-volume set)
– one-time purchase or standing order
- eBook (Volume 2 only – also available as print-eBook combo)
– annual subscription updated up to 4 times per year – current to 15 July 2014 – click here to order the eBook
- searchable Folio Views infobase on DVD
- searchable online database (on knotia.ca)
|EY's Federal Income Tax Act, 2015 (13th) Edition|
Available as a Print + Online Combo
Edited by practising tax professionals
Print book is current to January 15, 2015, and now available.
Included with this edition – interactive online features! Purchase of a print book includes access to an online, updated, and searchable copy of the Federal Income Tax Act for one price.
|EY's Guide to Preparing 2014 Personal Tax Returns|
Race through tax season...
The line-by-line guide busy tax professionals rely on throughout the tax season. Written by tax professionals for tax professionals. Save time and increase productivity with clear commentary, quick answers, practical examples, and relevant reference materials.
– Available as a knotia.ca Internet database (includes four years of previous editions at no extra cost and a convenient PDF eBook (current year only)). New content and eBook now available.
|EY's Guide to Tax Research and Writing, 7th Edition|
Learn the tax research process, how laws are enacted, and how to communicate your findings to your clients. Written for accountants, lawyers, and other professionals in public practice, industry, education, and government with a basic familiarity with the concepts and principles of Canadian income tax.