2008 Canadian Conference on IT Audit, Governance and Security
|Co-presented by the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) — Toronto Chapter and the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) — Toronto Chapter.|
This two-day conference featured keynote addresses from top IT innovators and concurrent sessions in three distinct learning tracks (IT Audit, IT Governance & IT Security).
2008 Canadian Conference on IT Audit, Governance and Security, March 31-April 1, 2008, Toronto, ON
The complete conference includes the following audio synchronized to PowerPoint presentations...
MONDAY, MARCH 31
- Outsourcing Part 1 — Key Components of the Contracts
- Outsourcing Part 2 — Governance Issues for Service Legal Agreements
- IT Skills Shortage — Developing a Strategy
- Successful IT Projects — What's the Magic?
- Building and Updating Your Security Management Program
- RFID Lite: An Introduction to RFID Architecture, Risks & Controls
- ISO 27001... What You Need To Know
- Security — Keeping Watch as Systems Evolve
- Digital Analysis Tools
- Using ITIL to Better Manage IT
- SOX 404 — Transformation from Prescriptive to Principle & Risk Based Approach
- Auditing End User Controls
TUESDAY, APRIL 1
- IT Governance Framework — Alignment with Organizational Study
- Smart Cards — How to Implement a Secure Smart Card System
- Pandemic Planning
- VAL — IT
- Maintaining Public Trust in Today's Environment
- Mobile Computing
- Practical Implementation of Cryptology
- Identity Theft — How Does it Happen and How to Protect from It
- Virtualization of Infrastructure — Current Practices in Auditing a Virtual World
- Auditing Wireless Networks — How Vulnerable Are You?
- Technology Risk Assessment — Avoiding Crisis