Accountant's Flight Plan: Best Practices for Today's Firms
Chart a course for your firm’s success
This guide for the sole practitioner and small practice owner provides practical, time-tested strategies to help you take your practice to a higher level. The Accountant’s Flight Plan contains real-world examples, practice owner testimonials, and questions at the end of each chapter to help you identify areas for improvement and incorporation of best practices within your firm.
The Accountant’s Flight Plan offers keen insights for developing customized, straightforward approaches to help you:
- Hone your focus, eliminate frustration and grow your bottom line
- Achieve meaningful work-life balance while increasing profitability
- Add more value for your clients
- Better manage or eliminate difficult and slow-paying clients
- Improve billing rates
- Increase new business through referrals
- Enhance the value and salability of your practice
Reach your destination with greater surety, success and satisfaction!
Publication Date: April 2016