A dynamic marketing tool to help your practice communicate with clients on a regular basis while providing them with practical information, the Business Matters newsletter has a fresh, clean look that will make your clients pay attention. Covering pertinent topics such as taxation, technology, general management, insurance, investments, legal matters, and human resources, Business Matters will add extra value to your services and keep the door open for discussions with your clients all year long.
If you are looking for ways for your firm to communicate with clients on a regular basis, Business Matters is the ideal tool for your business. You can:
- Reproduce it on your firm letterhead for distribution to clients
- Customize it by adding a specific message to your clients
- Attract new clients to your firm by posting articles on your company’s website
- Email articles to clients to reinforce your knowledge and expertise on specific topics
Professionally written in terms your clients can understand, each issue of Business Matters is approximately 6-8 pages desktop published and can be reproduced on your own letterhead for distribution to your clients. Business Matters is a great opportunity for you to market your firm to current and prospective clients. The benefits include:
- Save time and money by sending out a professionally written and designed newsletter without the hassle or cost of producing it yourself
- Keep the door for discussion open by providing value-added service to your clients all year
- Reinforce your knowledge and expertise on topics that matter to your clients
The electronic version of Business Matters is sent by email directly to your inbox.
NOTE: Business Matters is available only to accountants and accounting firms. For information on the Business Matters subscription and copyright agreement please contact customer service at 1-800-268-3793. New subscribers will receive the next issue of Business Matters when it becomes available.
Other titles in CPA Canada's Client Development Series include:
The Personal Automobile Log
The Family Trust Guide
The Personal Tax Planner Guide
Publication Date: Bi-monthly