Now available on Knotia.ca
Business Matters is a dynamic marketing tool, designed to help professionals in public practice communicate with clients on a regular basis, while providing them with practical information.
Offered in Word and PDF formats this searchable online newsletter is designed to allow you to easily add your company logo, cut and paste relevant articles into an email for your clients, or post articles on your company website.*
With a two-year archive of articles covering pertinent topics such as taxation, technology, general management, insurance, investments, legal matters, and human resources, this practical online newsletter will add extra value to your services and keep the door open for discussions with your clients all year long.
Looking for ways to communicate with clients on a regular basis?
With Business Matters
- Reproduce it on your firm letterhead for distribution to clients
- Customize it by adding a specific message to your clients
- Attract new clients to your firm by posting articles on your company’s website
- Email articles to clients to reinforce your knowledge and expertise on specific topics
Get professionally written content in terms your clients can understand
Written in easy-to-understand language, each issue of Business Matters is approximately 6-8 pages desktop published and can be reproduced on your own letterhead for distribution to your clients. Business Matters is a great opportunity for you to market your firm to current and prospective clients.
- Save time and money by sending out a professionally written and designed newsletter without the hassle or cost of producing it yourself
- Keep the door for discussion open by providing value-added service to your clients all year
- Reinforce your knowledge and expertise on topics that matter to your clients
NOTE: Business Matters is available only to accountants and accounting firms. For information on the Business Matters subscription and copyright agreement please contact customer service at 1-800-268-3793.
Other titles in CPA Canada's Client Development Series include:
The Personal Automobile Log
The Family Trust Guide
The Personal Tax Planner Guide
Publication Date: Bi-monthly