EY's Federal Income Tax Act, 2014 (12th) Edition
Now as a Print + Online Combo
Edited by practising tax professionals
Print book is current to January 15, 2014, and now available.
New with this edition – interactive online features! Purchase of a print book includes access to an online, updated, and searchable copy of the Federal Income Tax Act for one low price.
A subscription to EY's Federal Income Tax Act, 2014 (12th) Edition
includes access to the following title(s):
Smart consolidation of the Canadian Income Tax Act and regulations
(Now as a Print + Online Combo)
Introducing interactive and easy-to-use new features:
- Print + online combo keeps you current for legislative changes. Purchase of a print book includes access to an online, updated, and searchable copy of the Federal
Income Tax Act for one low price.
- Quick Fetch (QF) codes that connect you easily to our online services for additional source documents and commentary.*
- EY notes comprising case and ruling digests, and purpose notes for selected provisions.
- Flag icons at legislative provisions for which the latest amendments are effective in 2013 or 2014.
* Begin by using the QF codes embedded in your print book to easily connect to our Interactive Interpretations. The online Interactive Interpretations will then allow you to access related content that is updated throughout the year.
Legislation and proposed amendments, current to January 15, 2014:
- Bill C-4, (SC 2013, c. 40), Economic Action Plan 2013 Act, No. 2
- Bill C-60, (SC 2013, c. 33) Economic Action Plan 2013 Act, No. 1
- Bill C-48, (SC 2013, c. 34), Technical Tax Amendments Act, 2012
- August 23, 2013 legislative proposals on the life insurance policy exemption test
- August 16, 2013 legislative proposals on foreign affiliates
- July 12, 2013 legislative proposals (technical amendments)
Thoroughly annotated and indexed, EY’s Federal Income Tax Act is updated and edited by practicing tax professionals and published by CPA Canada. It includes…
Insights from EY
- EY notes comprising case and ruling digests, and purpose notes for selected provisions
- Editorial notes on anomalies, corrections, and indexed amounts
- Topical index with more than 8,000 entries
Handy reference tables
- Corporate and personal tax rates
- Status of proposed amendments
- Table of amending Acts
- Tax treaty withholding rates
- Finance comfort letters and news releases with technical amendments are incorporated as proposed amendments
- More than 50,000 annotations for
- folios, bulletins, circulars, and forms
- defined terms
- related provisions
- Canadian Tax Foundation articles
Also available — eBook version is current to January 15, 2014. eBook annual subscription is updated up to four times per year. It is available in PDF version.
Store entry revised: March 2014
Publication Date: March 2014
Number of Pages: 2160