EY's Federal Income Tax Act, 2016 (14th) Edition
Available as a Print + Online Combo
Edited by practising tax professionals
Included with this edition – interactive online features! Purchase of a print book includes access to an online, updated, and searchable copy of the Federal Income Tax Act for one price. Consolidated to May 1, 2016, this edition includes proposals from the April 15, 2016 (OECD common reporting standard) announcement and Bill C-15 (budget measures).
A subscription to EY's Federal Income Tax Act, 2016 (14th) Edition
includes access to the following title(s):
Smart consolidation of the Canadian Income Tax Act and regulations
(Available as a Print + Online Combo)
Includes interactive and easy-to-use features:
- Print + online combo keeps you current for legislative changes. Purchase of a print book includes access to an online, updated, and searchable copy of the Federal Income Tax Act for one price.
- Quick Fetch (QF) codes that connect you easily to our online services for additional source documents and commentary.*
- EY notes comprising case and ruling digests, and purpose notes for selected provisions.
- Flag icons at legislative provisions for which the latest amendments are effective in 2015 or 2016.
* Begin by using the QF codes embedded in your print book to easily connect to our Interactive Interpretations (iBox ). The online Interactive Interpretations will then allow you to access related content that is updated throughout the year.
Legislation and proposed amendments:
- Bill C-15, Budget Implementation Act, 2016, No. 1
- April 15, 2016 legislative proposals to implement the OECD common reporting standard
- Bill C-2, An Act to amend the Income Tax Act [personal income tax rate changes]
- January 15, 2016 legislative proposals on income taxation of certain trusts and estates
- Bill C-59 (SC 2015, c. 36), Economic Action Plan 2015 Act, No. 1
Thoroughly annotated and indexed, EY’s Federal Income Tax Act is updated and edited by practicing tax professionals and published by CPA Canada. It includes…
Insights from EY
- EY notes comprising case and ruling digests, and purpose notes for selected provisions
- Editorial notes on anomalies, corrections, and indexed amounts
- Topical index with more than 11,000 entries
Handy reference tables
- Corporate and personal tax rates
- Status of proposed amendments
- Table of amending Acts
- Tax treaty withholding rates
- Finance comfort letters and news releases with technical amendments are incorporated as proposed amendments
- More than 50,000 annotations for
- bulletins, circulars, folios, and forms
- defined terms
- related provisions
- Canadian Tax Foundation articles
Also available — eBook version is current to May 1, 2016 (new version now available). eBook annual subscription is updated up to four times per year. It is available in PDF version.
Store entry revised: June 2016
Publication Date: Spring 2016
Number of Pages: 2300