The ISA Engagement Forms have been designed to assist practitioners perform high-quality, cost effective audit, review and compilation engagements for small and medium-sized entities (SMEs).
This edition of the ISA Engagement Forms includes:
- extensively revised and updated audit forms that allow for easy user-customization
- newly added review forms that have been specifically designed to comply with the requirements of ISRE 2400
- an expanded list of customizable sample letters
- a compressive case study along with sample filled-in forms to help users better understand how to complete select audit engagement forms
The ISA Engagement Forms were developed by the authors of IFAC’s:
- Guide to Using International Standards on Auditing in the Audits of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities (ISA Guide)
- Guide to Review Engagements
The ISA Engagement Forms include either a Word or Excel template of each of the checklists, forms and sample letters included in the collection. These time-saving practice aids allow you to customize the forms and letters to meet the needs of individual engagements.
Subscribers to the ISA Engagement Forms will automatically receive updates as they are published.
Note: This is an annual subscription-based product. Subscribers will automatically be invoiced on the anniversary date of their subscription.
The ISA Engagement Forms are available for licensing
The forms can be customized for use in any country that is implementing the clarified ISAs. CPA Canada would be pleased to offer:
- assistance to those who would like to customize these forms for local use by practitioners
- a royalty arrangement to authorized resellers of the forms
For more information on licensing contact Willona Fraser at email@example.com.
Publication Date: Updated January 2015