Budget materials as released by provincial and territorial governments.
All relevant tax-related judgments from the provincial courts.
All key statutes and regulations that administer taxes covered in the collection.
Ernst & Young Case Comment — Detailed analysis of high-profile tax cases by Ernst & Young tax professionals.
Ernst & Young Commentary (by tax) — Analysis of the taxes imposed by each regional tax authority. Coverage includes discussion on how the tax is applied; the various rates and exemptions; assessments, objections, and appeals; and interest and penalties.
Ernst & Young Tax Alerts — Tax alerts on important tax matters.
Government Forms and Publications
Bulletins, circulars, fact sheets, guides, news releases, and notices — Tax administrative materials released byprovincial ministries, including archive of superseded, cancelled, and replaced publications.
Government directory — Directories for regional tax authorities.
Forms — All relevant provincial and territorial tax forms.
Income Tax Rates and Tools
- Automobile deduction limit and expense benefit rates
- CCA rate tables (by class and by item) with links to regulations
- Corporate tax rates (including substantively enacted rates)
- Federal and Quebec tables of concordance
- Foreign exchange rates
- Penalties and offences
- Personal income tax rates and credits
- Prescribed interest rates (federal, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec)
- Budget summaries (federal and provincial)
- Tax treaty withholding rates and status
- US personal and corporate federal income tax rates
Sales Tax Rates and Tools
- Tax rates
- Administration, enforcement, and appeals
- Sales tax base
- Exemptions: agricultural goods, consumer goods, manufacturers/producers, specific to province, by class of person, business reorganizations and transfers
- Taxable services
- Refunds: General, specific to province, and by class of person
- Charities and PST
- Additional consumption-based taxes under separate acts
- Gasoline and other fuel taxes
- Historic interest rates
Your subscription includes complimentary newsletters:
Commodity Tax News
Ernst & Young's bi-monthly email newsletter on the latest developments in customs, GST/HST and excise, and provincial sales tax.
Ernst & Young's monthly email newsletter provides a summary of recent income tax developments, publications, and upcoming presentations.
Store entry rev. January 2013